MeeperScape Fourms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trading with Administrators and Market Place Rules

3 posters

Go down

Trading with Administrators and Market Place Rules Empty Trading with Administrators and Market Place Rules

Post  Quake Tue May 03, 2011 10:40 pm

The Market Place is for people who want to sell their Rares or Customs, Trade or Sell. Please follow these rules.

Just so everyone knows Very Happy ,

All admins in the game can sell you items (Owner Meep / 3OH3 / Quake), these items are reasured so you cannot lose them. If lost from a hacked account, this is the only way you can get them back. If lost due to pking or scam, it's not our fault. If you want to know more, please message me via in-game (Quake).

Note: Also if wanted, add Dawn Faction on RuneScape. I may be on there, and you can take orders from me via the RuneScape game, I will leave my Private Online for all who wish to contact me.

We Accept:

-RSGP via RuneScape

-PayPal (Coming Soon!)

Obtaining Donor / Customs / Rares:

-Donor:
~Can only be bought and given by Admins! Do not be fooled by Scammers!
~Donor can be anywhere from 2-3M RSGP (NO EXCEPTIONS)

-Customs
~Customs can range from 2-5M RSGP, Depending on if you have Donor status or not, and also depending on the Item(s) being bought.

-Rares
~Can be bought from 1M+ RSGP, All depending on the item.

(For more informations please contact an Administrator)

Market Place Rules:

-Items cannot be re-sold to other players for RSGP, but can be traded via in-game.

-Duped items being traded will be confinscated on sight. Disobaying this rule or the Admin accusing you of this will result in considerable punishment that may inclued a Ban if you are a repeat offender, unless proven otherwise.

-Anything you want can be sold via the Market Place for any price you want, for any items you want (excluding mod+ items).

-(Any other rules will be added later when they are made or provided a purpose)

Quake
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Trading with Administrators and Market Place Rules Empty Re: Trading with Administrators and Market Place Rules

Post  3OH3 Thu May 05, 2011 12:38 am

Yeah guys. If you ever want any items feel free to hit us up! I'll usually reply in game quickly. If I don't it's because I'm AFK not because I ignore people :p
3OH3
3OH3
Developer/Admin
Developer/Admin

Back to top Go down

Trading with Administrators and Market Place Rules Empty ;o

Post  B E A S T Sun May 15, 2011 4:18 am

Post a list of customs?? please??
B E A S T
B E A S T

Back to top Go down

Trading with Administrators and Market Place Rules Empty Re: Trading with Administrators and Market Place Rules

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down