MeeperScape Fourms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fuck my life

5 posters

Go down

Fuck my life Empty Fuck my life

Post  Jack Wed May 04, 2011 9:33 pm

she broke up with me... i told her i loved her and i got rejected out of her heart. I learned i can't trust anyone especially my heart. I won't be on for a while and i dont know how long. I should just go die.

-Owner Meep

Jack
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Fuck my life Empty Re: Fuck my life

Post  Quake Thu May 05, 2011 6:38 pm

Jack... this really shouldn't be on here =/

I'm sorry though bro, I feel for ya. Hopefully things work out for you. I'll do the best i can to keep things together while your gone, if you are leaving. You don't deserve to die either, girls are girls. Shit happens and life goes on. She's not going to be the first relationship that'll end up like that, beleive me lol. You just need to find the right girl that'll let you bang the fuck out of her, and also have an amazing personality and be able to get along with like a best friend =P

Here if you need me,
Zakk (Quakerz ;D)

Quake
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Fuck my life Empty Don't be like that.

Post  Jdog Mon May 09, 2011 4:38 am

Don't be like that, giving away you'r name in real life, like Quakers said shit happens!
Jdog
Jdog

http://neroscape.com

Back to top Go down

Fuck my life Empty shawdow is a smexi beast says quake and jack

Post  Meep Thu May 12, 2011 5:04 pm

whts up clown

Meep

Back to top Go down

Fuck my life Empty jack i know how it feels :(

Post  purepwns Fri May 13, 2011 2:01 am

jack a girl i really liked she went out with me for 6 moths then her frend said i was saying stuff behind her back and the next hr she dumped me and i have got to pull through it and jack i know you can my life has be crap from start to this point i get bullyed in school i get offended when i go out side i also always get abused by most kids in my school so my life has bean shit! dont let this ruin your life jack i know you can pull through it like me.your also lucky you have frends like zakk(Quake) cuz i know he will help you thorugh this. well i have no 1 to help me through my time of need not now....not ever..

all the best jack
purepwnz Wink
purepwns
purepwns
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Fuck my life Empty Re: Fuck my life

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: