MeeperScape Fourms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i am sorry

2 posters

Go down

i am sorry Empty i am sorry

Post  josh Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:26 pm

i am sorry 4 if it looks like i scammed ubut i didnt i have hadmoney go from my bank and rung themand theysaidpaypal has it and were confirming it aswe spoke but if uwant they stuff bck allu have to doisaskit abit harsh ip banstraigh awaywheni trying to helpbut i understand if u dnt unipme but it is a goodserver and iwish ujack and arron the best thx m8s been good Smile from josh account name mcflirt

josh

Back to top Go down

i am sorry Empty Re: i am sorry

Post  rs dj boom Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:29 pm

The best im willing to offer you is a chance BUT your have to sart a new account due to *mcflirt* having items you cant have and you can not ask staff for items or money and bitch to people you got banned sorry thats all i can offer.

rs dj boom

Back to top Go down

Post  3OH3 Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:35 pm

rs dj boom wrote:The best im willing to offer you is a chance BUT your have to sart a new account due to *mcflirt* having items you cant have and you can not ask staff for items or money and bitch to people you got banned sorry thats all i can offer.

Yeah I agree with rs dj boom here. I'd be fine with another chance but you would probably need to start from scratch with a new name and everything.

Also, if you have any sort of proof about the paypal statements I would strongly suggest that you post the pictures of them to show further proof that you were not trying to exploit the web shop or anything like that.
3OH3
3OH3
Developer/Admin
Developer/Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum