MeeperScape Fourms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fourms Are Up!

4 posters

Go down

Fourms Are Up! Empty Fourms Are Up!

Post  Admin Mon May 02, 2011 12:10 am

Welcome to the new and improved Meeperscape fourms. We have new fourm topics, new ranks (SPECIAL RANKS aswell), and hopefully a bigger community in time.

So yeah hopefully you all like it. I made all of this in about an hour or two so it may still be a little buggy... So please send all bug reports to me so I can work them out ASAP.

Also, for those of you that don't know who I am, I am 3OH3 from Meeperscape and I've been with this server since day 1. I haven't been super active recently because of personal matters that aren't important but hopefully I'll be back now for a while.

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://meeper-scape.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Fourms Are Up! Empty Re: Fourms Are Up!

Post  3OH3 Mon May 02, 2011 12:25 am

So yeah I hope you guys enjoy the server!
3OH3
3OH3
Developer/Admin
Developer/Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dracodaman Wed May 04, 2011 5:26 pm

wooooooooooooooooo love new forums go 3oh Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Surprised Surprised Surprised Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
dracodaman
dracodaman

Back to top Go down

Post  3OH3 Thu May 05, 2011 12:40 am

dracodaman wrote:wooooooooooooooooo love new forums go 3oh Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Surprised Surprised Surprised Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
yeah man. And this is only the beginning. I have plans to edit the forum a bit once I get time this weekend Very Happy
3OH3
3OH3
Developer/Admin
Developer/Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Quake Thu May 05, 2011 6:47 pm

Well, one problem i found was the "Host an image" button doesn't work like it's suppose to, for me at least. This problem is a day after day thing, everytime i try again it doesn't work. Whenever i get the Image there, and i click "Host it" after going through all the steps, it doesn't work. Doesn't have to do with the website really, most likely not even your fault lol. Just reporting it.

Anyways, this website is pretty basic. I could help out a bit if needed, just ask if you need anything.

Quake
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  3OH3 Thu May 05, 2011 8:49 pm

Quake wrote:Well, one problem i found was the "Host an image" button doesn't work like it's suppose to, for me at least. This problem is a day after day thing, everytime i try again it doesn't work. Whenever i get the Image there, and i click "Host it" after going through all the steps, it doesn't work. Doesn't have to do with the website really, most likely not even your fault lol. Just reporting it.

Anyways, this website is pretty basic. I could help out a bit if needed, just ask if you need anything.
yeah it's pretty basic. Meeper wanted me to make one off this site so that's what I did. And it may not work because we haven't purchased any file storing space? I'm not too sure

And if you want to edit anything you can just use the admin panel at the bottom of the screen. (admin only).
3OH3
3OH3
Developer/Admin
Developer/Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Quake Thu May 05, 2011 11:49 pm

That could be the problem, it makes it so I can't post any screenies.

And yes, i'm familiar with the Admin control panel Wink Though this website is a bit different than the other ones i've been on and run, but i'll get use to it fast. Still, pretty basic Razz

Quake
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum