MeeperScape Fourms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

admi/mod app

Go down

admi/mod app Empty admi/mod app

Post  armadyl Mon May 09, 2011 4:43 pm

1) Your past RSPS experiences, anything that'd help us understand how much you understand RSPS communities.
I have been playing them for 2 years now and was co-owner on bout 3 of ones i have played and really enjoyed it.

2) Why you want to become a Moderator, and what you'll do if you do become one (How will you help the MeeperScape community).
I want to become mod because i like helping and playing on rsps. and i will help anyone that needs a helping hand i am a willing player and will keep the community safe from hackers and dupers.

3) Your online hours and also your Time Zone.
I can play for about 3 1/2hours a day and i live in New Zealand

4)Reasons you should become a Mod/Admin (Your Requirments).
i should become admin/mod because i am a very kind person and love to meet new players.

5) Ways you've helped People / Community
i would think of new updates,monsters, customs and just help anyone i can.

6) A way of contacting You.
the best way to contact me would be face book or e-mail

THANKS FOR LOOKING AT MY APP HOPE TO BECOME ADMIN/MOD SOMETIME SOON CHEERS ARMADYL

armadyl

Back to top Go down

admi/mod app Empty Re: admi/mod app

Post  Quake Wed May 11, 2011 4:43 pm

Denied, the forums are also a part of MeeperScape. So far, your 1 post isn't enough to cut it to be a staff member. We want to see that you'll actually do what you say you do, before we make decisions.

Quake
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum