MeeperScape Fourms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psychosis for Admin

4 posters

Go down

Psychosis for Admin Empty Psychosis for Admin

Post  psychosis Thu May 12, 2011 11:01 pm

1) Your past RSPS experiences, anything that'd help us understand how much you understand RSPS communities.
- I currently shut down my server. Due to lack of funds for vps. I helped code Near- Reality, and Chaotic Planet. I have been admin/ co-owner on about 10-11 servers due to help with coding

2) Why you want to become a Moderator, and what you'll do if you do become one (How will you help the MeeperScape community).
- I want to become staff because i am extremely active, love to help people, and know alot about servers

3) Your online hours and also your Time Zone.
- During weekdays im on about 6-7 hours daily. During the weekend about 6-10. i live in eastern us.

4)Reasons you should become a Mod/Admin (Your Requirments).
- I am extremely active, have alot of rsps knowledge, im a computer programmer, currently attending classes at MIT. I can code several CP languages, EX: PHP, JAVA, HTML, MSQYL, C+, C++, PERL, RUBY, PYTHON, SIMCODE, and LIMUX

5) A way of contacting You.
Cole_psychosis@live.com

psychosis

Back to top Go down

Psychosis for Admin Empty Re: Psychosis for Admin

Post  Quake Fri May 13, 2011 10:03 pm

Personally, i Accept this application. I'll pass this onto Jack and see what he says.

Quake
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Psychosis for Admin Empty Hmmmm

Post  Jack Fri May 13, 2011 10:05 pm

One of the few post's i actually like, ill talk to you ingame, and if you'd like to get on teamspeak/ private message me your number i'd like to talk with you. - Owner of MeeperScape Jack

Jack
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  3OH3 Thu May 19, 2011 12:48 am

psychosis wrote:

4)Reasons you should become a Mod/Admin (Your Requirments).
- I am extremely active, have alot of rsps knowledge, im a computer programmer, currently attending classes at MIT. I can code several CP languages, EX: PHP, JAVA, HTML, MSQYL, C+, C++, PERL, RUBY, PYTHON, SIMCODE, and LIMUX
If that is true then I want to be you in a year or two.... But I'd probably be mainly focusing on the C languages and java

/support if OP = truthful.
3OH3
3OH3
Developer/Admin
Developer/Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down