MeeperScape Fourms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

@@! l33t for Mod !@@

Go down

@@! l33t for Mod !@@ Empty @@! l33t for Mod !@@

Post  l33t Sun May 29, 2011 3:07 pm

1) Your past RSPS experiences, anything that'd help us understand how much you understand RSPS communities.

In the past I have played well over 100 rsps's and been from mod to admin to co-owner on some of them. I know, not a lot, but some about coding an rsps. I know pretty much all there is to know about different servers and whatnot.

2) Why you want to become a Moderator, and what you'll do if you do become one (How will you help the MeeperScape community).
I would like to become a Meeperscape moderator because I feel like I could have a positive input on the server. I will enforce the rules upon everyone, help out new players (more than I already do), and not abuse my powers like many moderators/admins tend to end up doing.

3) Your online hours and also your Time Zone.

My time zone is GMT -7. Or USA Mountain Time. School has just gotten out (11th grade). So I will be on frequently as it is summer. So I'd say about 7-8 hours a day.

4)Reasons you should become a Mod/Admin (Your Requirments).

I believe I should become a Mod because, as I said, I know a lot about rsps's and can easily help out new players. I would have a good influence on the players and staff of Meeperscape and would work my way to becoming an Admin.

5) Ways you've helped People / Community

I help out new players by answering thier questions they have, showing them where they can skill, buy armor, etc. I have taken the time to make a pretty good skiller (name is Beast) and I always see players there that need help in the skilling zone and I always try to help them the best as I can.

6) A way of contacting You.

You can contact me here on the forums, I am frequently active. Also you can contact me in-game or by my email : bobpenss@gmail.com

l33t

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum