MeeperScape Fourms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am aaron (Aaron) for MOD!!??

Go down

I am aaron (Aaron) for MOD!!?? Empty I am aaron (Aaron) for MOD!!??

Post  aaronjournigan@yahoo.com Sun May 29, 2011 4:40 pm

1)I have had many experiences with rs-ps's. I was currently working on becoming a mod on the old server. I have been playing rs-ps's for going on 4 years. I also play at school when the teacher isn't looking. = D
2)I want to become a mod because I feel like i have had a great experience with this server. I also was one of the first players and I am well known throughout the Meeperscape community. I feel like people will be able to open up to me with any questions, because people know that I am a reliable person and they can trust me with anything.
3)I am usually on 3-12 hrs on the weekends, and for weekdays, due to school I am on for about 1-5 hrs. I am in the Eastern time zone.
4)If i do become a moderator, I will require people to view me as a normal person, not some almighty king. I will require people to respect me, but I will not be bossy or demanding of anyone.
5)On this question i wasn't sure if he meant the real world community or game community, so i'll answer both
Real world: I am currently in the "green" club at my school, I do highway clean-ups every couple months.
In game: In my previous years with Meeperscape, i have help several of people, from losing and item in game, to real life problems.
6)This is a funny question, my phone currently got washed so I cant get one until next year :S.
You could email me at : aaronjournigan@yahoo.com , or contact me on real runescape: "rey431431"
or simply contact me ingame.

- THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR BEING SUCH A JOY IN LIFE Very Happy

aaronjournigan@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

I am aaron (Aaron) for MOD!!?? Empty forgot to add, u can contact me by facebook

Post  aaronjournigan@yahoo.com Mon May 30, 2011 9:33 pm

facebook name: Aaron Journigan
my profilde picture is me in a black shirt with cherios in the background =D

-Thank you , Aaron
Very Happy

aaronjournigan@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum