MeeperScape Fourms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hey this is shawdow/epic for mod :p

3 posters

Go down

hey this is shawdow/epic  for mod :p Empty hey this is shawdow/epic for mod :p

Post  Meep Mon May 30, 2011 5:35 am

1)my rsps exsperiences are moparscape and i been playing meeperscape awhile.

2) i want to become a mod to improve my fellow players game play so they do realize meeperscape is the best rsps and so they have a fun game exsperience,

3) 4pm-11pm till schools out and eastern time zone

4)i belive to be a mod you want to help your fello players and help make them have the best exsperience possible on meeperscape.

5) ways i have helpled community is i have given to alot of people on ms to help them get started of if they were poor. I also helped the quake on ms i gave him his current bank (5/20/2011) and also when he rejoined rs i helped by donating to him to get him to level and armour so he wouldnt have to take along time to remake cash. and so far i have donated 27m to meeperscape cause i belive in this rsps and it gives players a good game play.

6) ways of contacting me shawdow epic my facebook acc i made so u can contact me.

(well gl to me and gl to everyone else .......GL)

Meep

Back to top Go down

hey this is shawdow/epic  for mod :p Empty Epic for support mod

Post  squar bong Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:16 pm

I think that Epic would be a great mod becauses he is really helpful and also he is on everyday as well even when no mods or admins are on so i think that Epic would be a great moderator

squar bong

Back to top Go down

hey this is shawdow/epic  for mod :p Empty ty and to all supportrs who r supporting me

Post  Meep Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:43 pm

ty all and u guys

Meep

Back to top Go down

hey this is shawdow/epic  for mod :p Empty Epic for mod!

Post  Adrenaline Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:16 pm

I think you would do great as a mod bro. You helped me when I started and you're one of my closest friends on ms. Very Happy

Adrenaline

Back to top Go down

hey this is shawdow/epic  for mod :p Empty Re: hey this is shawdow/epic for mod :p

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down