MeeperScape Fourms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zeruel for Mod (Re-Wrote x2)

2 posters

Go down

Zeruel for Mod (Re-Wrote x2) Empty Zeruel for Mod (Re-Wrote x2)

Post  Zeruel Mon May 30, 2011 11:53 am

Hello, i am player Zeruel i am applying for Admin position to uphold the rules of Meeperscape. I would like to do this to defend this server and make it the best and defend it from all scammers/duplicators/hackers or other server recruiters/ etc. I am also wanting to be a mod to help all of the new players to help them get familiar with the game and have had a year or two with mod expierence. What i do is if anyone breaks one of the rules i will mute, If they break another rule again i will bring it up with you, Jack and tell you that <Enter name here> has broken one or two rules and i would like you to have a penalty on their account and or character. I am not willing to be admin just to get free items or to just to be a admin i would like to do as what i previously said. My online hours are from 9am to 1am on Weekends, and about 5pm to 9:30pm on weekdays. I am contacbtable from Email at Andy45500@yahoo.com. I have had good expierence with RSPS and i have been searching around through hundreds of them to learn about mods/admins and how they do their jobs and i think i am ready to have a job as a moderator. I have helped many communities in RSPS by giving out advice and how to do things in the game if they are new players.

Thank you, =)

Sincerely,
Zeruel

Zeruel

Back to top Go down

Zeruel for Mod (Re-Wrote x2) Empty Re: Zeruel for Mod (Re-Wrote x2)

Post  rs dj boom Mon May 30, 2011 2:01 pm

This Player to me sounds like a cool dude i hang out with him in game he has nice idears and sort people out i think you would be a good mod you got my vote Smile

rs dj boom

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum