MeeperScape Fourms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tess for mod!

2 posters

Go down

Tess for mod! Empty Tess for mod!

Post  tess Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:56 am

1) Your past RSPS experiences, anything that'd help us understand how much you understand RSPS communities.

ive played 5 other private servers in like two years and real runescape for 6 years, so i understand and know everything about runescape or the private servers and this one offcourse!

2) Why you want to become a Moderator, and what you'll do if you do become one (How will you help the MeeperScape community).
i want to be a moderator, because i like connecting with people and helping them to get higher levels and more money etc etc, im a helpfull person!
reporting bugs etc!

3) Your online hours and also your Time Zone.
im around 4 hours a day online, if i can more, and my timezone is paris offcourse everyday online!

4)Reasons you should become a Mod/Admin (Your Requirments).
im capable of helping people around the server perfectly, im a fair player and ill do what i can to make this server the best pf there possibly can be found!
i am aware that people try to break the rules, and as soon as i get suspicious of a player doing something, ill have a word with other mods and see to what conclusion we can come.
5) Ways you've helped People / Community
Newcomers frequently ask me things like, how do i train what do i do for money, what is the best way to kill the bosses or get the gloves from recipe for disaster! i answer straight away and help those people as best as i can.

6) A way of contacting You.
Bernard1994@hotmail.com and offcourse my facebook etc but you can ask if you want to see that, because its kind of privacy for me..Smile

i hope you guys will take a good look at my application form, to see i will be a good moderator with the capabillity of speaking good english, helping people around the server and reporting bugs and if neccesary muting/banning people, if they are clearly breaking the rules or beeing offencive !

Greetings, Tess
tess
tess

Back to top Go down

Tess for mod! Empty tess, <3

Post  Michelle Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:14 pm

Tess you're a nice person and helped me verywell in the game I hope u gunna be mod in the next votings. <33
Michelle
Michelle

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum