MeeperScape Fourms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GIMPY FOR MOD redo

Go down

GIMPY FOR MOD  redo Empty GIMPY FOR MOD redo

Post  gimpy Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:31 pm

1) Your past RSPS experiences, anything that'd help us understand how much you understand RSPS communities.
. i have been admin/ mod on many servers

. a friend of mine ran his own server i was co owner

2) Why you want to become a Moderator, and what you'll do if you do become one (How will you help the MeeperScape community).
. I wanna become a mod because i like to help out others, i know what to look for when people are breaking rules, i will try my best to put an end to scamming an spammin.

3) Your online hours and also your Time Zone.
5:30pm to bout 11:30pm usualy 3 times a week. eastern canada

4)Reasons you should become a Mod/Admin (Your Requirments).
.I think i should be a mod because i know i have what it takes. i know being a mod requires somewhat of a skill an i am ready to accepet this skill. i will try my best to stop others from breaking ingame rules

5) Ways you've helped People / Community
.i have helped allot of people on various different servers. for a little wile ago when i was playing meeperscape i was trying my best to help out anyone who said something through the yell channel, usualy whenever im online i help out someone in some kind of way. i find it fun to help out others. i am very respectfull an i am willing to help anyone who needs it
6) A way of contacting You.

. my email adress hemp4twenty@hotmail.com

. or contact me through meeperscapes client or forums

gimpy

Back to top Go down