MeeperScape Fourms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

purepwnz Staff App :)

2 posters

Go down

purepwnz Staff App :) Empty purepwnz Staff App :)

Post  purepwns Sun May 08, 2011 8:25 am

1) Your past RSPS experiences, anything that'd help us understand how much you understand RSPS communities. ive have atleat 4 moths exsperance as a mod and about 2 moths with andmin and i understand rsps's very well id'e also help by making the community grow and assist players when needed.

2) Why you want to become a Moderator, and what you'll do if you do become one (How will you help the MeeperScape community).i want to be a moderator because i no what to do i help all that need it i never abuse my power and im always online when i get on my pc.if i became a mod i whould make sure that im on at a daily basis and always in contact if any one needs help.

3) Your online hours and also your Time Zone.on monday, tuesday and thursday im busy so ill be on for mabye about 3 hours but on wednesday,friday and the week end ill be on alot about 12 hrs if not longer.

4)Reasons you should become a Mod/Admin (Your Requirments).i deserve to be a mod because ive had alot of experance as a mod or admin but the main reson is because of the time i play this game i whould be on this in 1 week for about 30 hrs or longer another reson why i should be mod is because i am a loyal player and i respect all player and staff as much as they respect me im also a fair player and i will report anything like dupers.

5) Ways you've helped People / Community. i have help alot of people alredy with spot across the meeperscape world and how to get there i have made my brother come onto the sever (prisoner627) so ive made the community and i will vote daily.

6) A way of contacting You. i have a 2 mobile phones and facebook,msn,skype and xbox so im really esay to contact.

i hope you enjoyed reading my app and if i get mod i will be so happy
many thanks purepwns Smile
purepwns
purepwns
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

purepwnz Staff App :) Empty Re: purepwnz Staff App :)

Post  Quake Wed May 11, 2011 4:59 pm

Denied, the forums are also a part of MeeperScape. So far, your 1 post isn't enough to cut it to be a staff member. We want to see that you'll actually do what you say you do, before we make decisions.

Note: Though this is a good application, we need to see more activity on the forums.

Quake
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  purepwns Thu May 12, 2011 2:55 am

if i post more on the fourom and help out more on the fourom will my app be accepted?
purepwns
purepwns
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Quake Fri May 13, 2011 9:52 pm

It won't guarentee anything, but yes. That would help.

Quake
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down