MeeperScape Fourms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

B E A S T. Staff Application

2 posters

Go down

Should i recieve a staff position??

B E A S T. Staff Application I_vote_lcap50%B E A S T. Staff Application I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
B E A S T. Staff Application I_vote_lcap50%B E A S T. Staff Application I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

B E A S T. Staff Application Empty B E A S T. Staff Application

Post  B E A S T Sun May 08, 2011 3:54 am

Hello admins/mods/owner/everyone My Name is jamie (ign: B E A S T)

1) Your past RSPS experiences, anything that'd help us understand how much you understand RSPS communities.
i have had a few years of experience with being a mod in runescape private servers and their forums. Ive worked on Some Graphic design projects but am still a amatuer and need to learn more.

2) Why you want to become a Moderator, and what you'll do if you do become one (How will you help the MeeperScape community).
I wish to become a staff member to help this server grow into a thriving community and one day become the best server around, i will enforce the rules on both the forum and in game.

3) Your online hours and also your Time Zone.
I have roughly 4 hours online during the week days and roughly 4-10 hours online during the weekends and my timezome is UTC (+12:00) Auckland, southpole

4)Reasons you should become a Mod/Admin (Your Requirments).
I can help this server grow, i can expand ideas clearly and can help with new members of the meeperscape community.

5) Ways you've helped People / Community
I help people by answering quenstion, by reinforcing the rules, helping them and if i do not know the answer i will help them find it.

6) A way of contacting You.
I currently have no cellphone. Can be contacted by email, in-game,facebook,IMVU.

B E A S T
B E A S T

Back to top Go down

B E A S T. Staff Application Empty Re: B E A S T. Staff Application

Post  Quake Wed May 11, 2011 4:56 pm

Denied, the forums are also a part of MeeperScape. So far, your 1 post isn't enough to cut it to be a staff member. We want to see that you'll actually do what you say you do, before we make decisions.

Quake
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

B E A S T. Staff Application Empty :o

Post  B E A S T Fri May 13, 2011 3:41 am

I shall do my best for the server and if i dont end up getting it o well ill still be a longterm member of this community no matter what
B E A S T
B E A S T

Back to top Go down

B E A S T. Staff Application Empty Re: B E A S T. Staff Application

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down