MeeperScape Fourms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff application Layout- Moderator/Admin (Please Read!)

Go down

Staff application Layout- Moderator/Admin (Please Read!) Empty Staff application Layout- Moderator/Admin (Please Read!)

Post  Jack Sat May 07, 2011 4:25 pm

This will show you what we look for in our Moderators/Admins.

Because everyone asks to be staff in MeeperScape without any real good reason for us granting them this request we have decided to give you the chance to really prove yourself in our eyes. Now you have a chance on getting Moderator position! This is so we can seperate the power abusers from the actual people that would make good Staff members.

Application Status: OPEN

Please include in your Application:
Moderator/Admin applications must consist of or contain the following things

1) Your past RSPS experiences, anything that'd help us understand how much you understand RSPS communities.

2) Why you want to become a Moderator, and what you'll do if you do become one (How will you help the MeeperScape community).

3) Your online hours and also your Time Zone.

4)Reasons you should become a Mod/Admin (Your Requirments).

5) Ways you've helped People / Community

6) A way of contacting You.

Thanks for taking your time filling out our Application, we'll get back to it as fast as we can!

3OH3 edit: Also remember to always be a good person on the server.... I don't always go on my stag account so I can lay low and observe what happens when there aren't any staff around. So just because you fill out an application with all the right words does NOT mean that you will get a chancres being on the staff team...

Last edited by 3OH3 on Fri May 13, 2011 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Lrn2grammar Jack.... <3 3OH3)

Jack
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down