MeeperScape Fourms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

U Bl3edred Moderator Position Application

Go down

U Bl3edred Moderator Position Application Empty U Bl3edred Moderator Position Application

Post  Nicholas Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:44 pm

Hello, my real name is Nicholas
In-game Name: U Bl3edred

My past RSPS Experiences!!--- I currently have 8 years of experience playing runescape, and "many years" of RSPS clients, i have been adminstrator and moderator on over 40 different servers. I know the layout of a lot of the RSPS maps, i also have helped find many bugs in the servers along with duping problems.

Why I want to become a Moderator, and what you'll do if you do become one (How will you help the MeeperScape community!!--- I want to become a moderator for this server, so that i can use my knowledge of gaming to help others out on the server, also to make the server much funner so that we can continue to have the server grow with more people. Along with that i want to help keep the server a good running one by preventing people that are duping, breaking rules, scamming, abusing, or flaming others from making the game pointless or boring.

My Online Time!!---I am on my computer for average 5-10 hours a day, occasionally more when i have nothing else to do, i enjoy roaming around on the server and helping people out. Although i am on the servers everyday, unless they are down, but i still wait for owner or administrator to let me know when it will be back up. So if can be contacted thats better.

Reasons I should become a Moderator!!--- I Should become a Moderator for this server, because i am understanding, i play by the rules, i prevent people from ruining the server, also i make the game much funner, by helping other players and having everyone participate in the game.

How I've helped this server!!---I help people by showing them where they need to go for slayer tasks, i help give them ideas on how to make money, also i help report people that are duping or causing problems in the game.

Contacting me!!--- I can be contacted at my Email i check it periodically 24/7 my email is "redlittledevil1001@yahoo.com".
Thank your for taking the time to read my Moderator Application. "U Bl3edred"

Nicholas

Back to top Go down