MeeperScape Fourms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

3 posters

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  Shawn P Sat May 07, 2011 9:18 pm

1) Your past RSPS experiences, anything that'd help us understand how much you understand RSPS communities.

I've been playing for 4 years now..

2) Why you want to become a Moderator, and what you'll do if you do become one (How will you help the MeeperScape community).

I'd like to help out the community.. there's been alot of bug abusers lately..

3) Your online hours and also your Time Zone.

I'm on everyday, unless the server is down. :\ I'm on maybe ... 3 hours a day?

4)Reasons you should become a Mod/Admin (Your Requirments).

I'm well known among the server, I'm co-owner to a different server, I can code if you need any help, uhm.. If i was a mod i would be responsible.. I would make dupers hand over the duped items.. jail people who are no clipping.. ETC..

5) Ways you've helped People / Community

I've helped new comers with commands, such as ::starter, and ::train, I've donated.. I've reported a few dupers.. I try to stop any bug abusers before they can do anything serious..

6) A way of contacting You.

My email, and ING

If you guys do vote me mod, I'll try to make the server better.. I mean.. I can't really make anything better except for getting rid of dupers.. glitchers, hackers, and maybe I can help Jack code if he wants it.

Thanks alot,
Shawn Very Happy

Shawn P

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  Quake Sat May 07, 2011 10:17 pm

Very good application! I'll talk to meep about this one personally, you seem to be a good canidate.
Not only do you have experience, but i've seen you play In-Game and you seem to be very friendly and helpful.

Other than that, it'd be very nice to have some help with dupers and narbfuckcakes (spammers) around MeeperScape because i seem to be alone in this sometimes, and i'd like to see you keep helping out around the comminuty Very Happy

Quake
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Application Empty go shawn woohoo woot wewt %#@^%

Post  shawnf0rstaff!!!! Thu May 12, 2011 9:47 pm

b t w diz be pirs22 grawr..... SHAWN WOULD BE A EPIC MOD/admin wat eva teh fuck he wants Razz
own those dupers shawn :DDDD Wink

shawnf0rstaff!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Rock Gyo Tue May 31, 2011 9:33 pm

So Jack.. what's your decision? No?..

Rock Gyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down