MeeperScape Fourms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mod Application (RE-WROTE)

Go down

Mod Application (RE-WROTE) Empty Mod Application (RE-WROTE)

Post  Zeruel Sun May 29, 2011 8:26 pm

Hello, i am player Zeruel i am applying for Admin position to uphold the rules of Meeperscape. I would like to do this to defend this server and make it the best and defend it from all scammers/duplicators/hackers or other server recruiters/ etc. I am also wanting to be a mod to help all of the new players to help them get familiar with the game and have had a year or two with mod expierence. What i do is if anyone breaks one of the rules i will mute, If they break another rule again i will bring it up with you, Jack and tell you that <Enter name here> has broken one or two rules and i would like you to have a penalty on their account and or character. I am not willing to be admin just to get free items or to just to be a admin i would like to do as what i previously said.
Thank you =)

Sincerley,
Zeruel

Date sent: May 28, Saturday 2011. (Re-vised) copy sent on May 29, Sunday 2011.

Zeruel

Back to top Go down

Mod Application (RE-WROTE) Empty Re: Mod Application (RE-WROTE)

Post  L33t Mon May 30, 2011 3:29 am

Owner Meep wrote a nice application rubric up at the top. You should check it out, then re-re-write an application. Very Happy

L33t

Back to top Go down